Richard Bell (American football)
|Born:||May 3, 1967|
Los Angeles, California
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||John Muir|
|NFL Draft:||1990 / Round: 12 / Pick: 319|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 16, 1990|
|Player stats at PFR|
Bell was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the twelfth round of the 1990 NFL Draft. After appearing in eight games with the Steelers in 1990, he was left unprotected by the team under Plan B free agency and was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs. He was released by the Chiefs prior to the 1991 season.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
West Covina Police Chief 2017.
- "Richard Bell bio". databaseFootball. Archived from the original on 16 February 2007. Retrieved 19 February 2010.
- "Jim Brownfield To Be Honored At High School". National Football Foundation. Retrieved July 28, 2012.[permanent dead link]
- Dulac, Gerry; Steve Hubbard (April 23, 1991). "Steelers are seeking big catch in Thompson". Pittsburgh Press. pp. B3. Retrieved 19 February 2010.
- "Transactions". New York Times. August 21, 1991. Retrieved 19 February 2010.
- "Jared Bell Biography". Colorado Buffaloes football. Retrieved 19 February 2010.
|This biographical article relating to an American football running back born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|