Richard M. Dudley
Richard Mansfield Dudley (born 1938) is Professor of Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He received his PhD at Princeton University in 1962 under the supervision of Edward Nelson and Gilbert Hunt. He was a Putnam Fellow in 1958.
- Dudley, R.M. (1989). Real Analysis and Probability. Chapman & Hall.
- Dudley, R.M. (1999). Uniform Central Limit Theorems. Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, 63. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Dudley, R.M.; R. Norvaisa; J. Qian (1999). "Differentiability of Six Operators on Nonsmooth Functions and P-Variation". Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer-Verlag.
- Dudley, R.M. (1984). A Course on Empirical Processes. Lecture Notes in Mathematics. Springer-Verlag.
- ^ Dudley, R. M. (1967). "The sizes of compact subsets of Hilbert space and continuity of Gaussian processes". Journal of Functional Analysis. 1 (3): 290–330. doi:10.1016/0022-1236(67)90017-1.
- ^ Dudley, R. M. (1999). Uniform Central Limit Theorems. Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics. 63. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- ^ "Exposition of statistical learning theory"., including Dudley's entropy integral.
- ^ List of Fellows of the American Mathematical Society, retrieved 2012-11-10.
- R. S. Wenocur and R. M. Dudley, "Some special Vapnik–Chervonenkis classes," Discrete Mathematics, vol. 33, pp. 313–318, 1981.