Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the Kentucky House of Representatives
from the 2nd district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Fred Nesler|
|Born||August 8, 1955|
|Alma mater||Murray State University|
- 2012 When District 2 Democratic Representative Fred Nesler retired and left the seat open, Heath won the May 22, 2012 Republican Primary with 752 votes (78.6%) and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 9,681 votes (54.8%) against Democratic nominee Kelly Whitaker.
- "Representative Richard Heath (R)". Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky House of Representatives. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- "Richard Heath's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky May 22, 2012 Official 2012 Primary Election Results" (PDF). Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 22. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky November 6, 2012 Official 2012 General Election Results" (PDF). Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 25. Retrieved April 23, 2014.
- Official page at the Kentucky General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Richard Heath at Ballotpedia
- Richard Heath at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a Kentucky politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|