Richard Lee Jackson
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Richard Lee Jackson|
Jackson playing drums with Enation in 2013.
May 29, 1979 |
|Residence||Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Raquel Torres (m. 2005)|
|Relatives||Jonathan Jackson (brother)|
Richard Lee Jackson (born May 29, 1979) is an American actor and musician.
Jackson got his start playing Ryan Parker on the NBC Saturday morning sitcom Saved by the Bell: The New Class. After three seasons on the syndicated program, he appeared on the second-season premiere episode of Fox/David Kelley's Ally McBeal, where he played Ally's young love interest. More television and film work followed, including a recurring role on the Lifetime drama Any Day Now.
Jackson was born in Redlands, California, the son of Jeanine (Sharp), an amateur ventriloquist and businesswoman, and Dr. Rick "Ricky Lee" Jackson, a family physician, country musician and Congressional candidate in the state of Washington. Jackson was raised in Battle Ground, Washington with his brother Jonathan Jackson, an actor and musician, and his sister Candice Jackson, now a lawyer and author.
His other television credits include a lead role in the television movie Hope Ranch starring Bruce Boxleitner, a supporting role in Showtime's The Prisoner of Zenda, Inc. and guest appearances on syndicated shows such as Boy Meets World, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Baywatch, among others. In 1993 he played Jason Lee Scott's cousin Jeremy in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Jackson's feature film work includes the dark comedy True Rights, a supporting role in the MGM feature film Madison starring Jim Caviezel, and a lead role in the Universal comedy Bring It On Again. Richard had a role in the Hallmark western, Love's Long Journey, the third film installment of the best selling novels by Janette Oke, adapted by Michael Landon, Jr.
Richard married his wife, Raquel Torres, on January 2, 2005.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1 episode, 1993) as Jeremy
- The Good Life (1 episode, 1994) as David
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (2 episodes, 1995) as Danny
- Saved by the Bell: The New Class (1995–97) as Ryan Parker (Series Regular)
- The Prisoner of Zenda, Inc (1996) as Douglas Gatewick
- Ally McBeal (1 episode, 1998) as Jason Tresham
- Any Day Now (4 episodes, 1999–2000) as Jason DeLuca
- True Rights (2000) as Reynolds Portman
- Trapped in a Purple Haze (2000) as Jack
- Crystal Clear (2000) as James (short film)
- Skeletons in the Closet (2001)
- Hope Ranch (2002) as Booker
- Bring It On Again (2004) as Derek
- Love's Long Journey (2005) as Sonny Huff
- Madison (2005) as Buddy Johnson
- Mystery Woman: Oh Baby (2006) as Johnny
- Avenging Angel (2007) as Billy
- Grimm (1 episode, 2014) as Karl Herman – Episode: "Once We Were Gods"
- "Band - Enation". enationmusic.com.
- Platform Strategy. "Interview Platform - Mary Nemetz Tix4Cause CEO". Interview Platform Magazine.
- Mary Ann Albright (April 19, 2010). "A hometown for ‘General Hospital,’ ‘One Tree Hill’ stars, musicians". The Columbian. Vancouver, WA. Retrieved 2016-02-13.
- Mary Ann Albright (October 6, 2012). "B.G. actor-musician goes country". The Columbian. Vancouver, WA. Archived from the original on 2012-10-09. Retrieved 2016-02-13.
- Dave Jewett (October 6, 1997). "JACKSON SCORES A ROLE IN MAJOR FILM". The Columbian. Vancouver, WA – via HighBeam Research.
- "lindzi.com // jonathan & richard jackson".
- "Richard Lee Jackson". Metacritic.