Richard M. Cohen
|Richard M. Cohen|
|Born||Richard Mark Cohen
February 14, 1948
Plainview, New York, United States
|Residence||Irvington, New York, United States|
|Occupation||Journalist, television producer, author|
|Notable credit(s)||Former producer on CBS News & CNN|
He is a former senior producer for CBS News and CNN, and he occasionally writes columns for the "Health and Fitness" section of The New York Times.
Cohen is the son of Teresa (Beitzer) and Benjamin Cohen, a doctor. He has had multiple sclerosis since he was 25 years old. He has also had two bouts of colon cancer, one in 1999 and one in 2000.
Cohen married television personality Meredith Vieira (NBC News Special Correspondent and former co-anchor of NBC's Today Show) on June 14, 1986. They live in Irvington, Westchester County, New York and have three children.
- Richard M. Cohen (II) IMDB page
- Richard Cohen (2004-02-22). (TRANSCRIPT). Interview with Larry King. Larry King: Live. CNN http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0402/22/lkl.00.html. Retrieved 2008-09-08. Missing or empty
- "Meredith Vieira Today". iVillage. June 2007. Archived from the original on 2008-01-20. Retrieved 2008-09-08.
- Judith Newman (2002). "Meredith Vieira: A Look Back". The Ladies' Home Journal. Archived from the original on 2007-02-16. Retrieved 2007-09-03.
- "TV's Meredith Viera, Husband Cope With Illness', ABC News 20/20 website
- Blindsided : A Reluctant Memoir - Richard M. Cohen
- Cohen, Richard M. (2004). Blindsided: Lifting a Life Above Illness: A Reluctant Memoir. HarperCollins. ISBN 978-0060014094.
- Cohen, Richard M. (2008). Strong At The Broken Places. Harper. ISBN 978-0060763114.
- Cohen, Richard M. (2012). I Want to Kill the Dog. Blue Rider Press. ISBN 978-0399162039.
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|