This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||19 January 1966|
|Movement||Contemporary art, Pop art|
Richard Orlinski is a French artist born in Paris in 1966. A sculptor since 2004, his work, is conceived around the concept "Born Wild" in a style and with contemporary materials available for a large audience, including children. His creations act on archaisms. His works are exhibited both at FIAC on the slopes of Courchevel and in 90 galleries worldwide. Since 2011, he has been ranked in the Top 10 of the best selling French artists in the world by Art Price; one of his works was awarded €680,000. On the world ranking of auctions distributed by Artprice, Orlinski was at 121st place in 2015.
- Tout le monde déguste, France 3, 17 June 2007
- Cannes Dernière, Paris Première
- Télématin, France 2, 31 May 2011
- Thé ou Café, France 2, 12 January 2013
- Paris est à vous, Karine Vergniol, BFM TV, 14 January 2014
- Comment ça va bien, Stéphane Bern, France 2, 7 April 2014
- JT 20H, TF1, 4 January 2015
He released his single "Heartbeat" in September 2016. The song has vocals by Eva Simons and the music video featured works by Orlinski. It topped the SNEP chart, the official chart for French singles. A separate remix version titled "Heartbeat (Extended Mix)" charted in its own right, reaching number 25 on the same chart.