Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rick or rick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rick is a masculine given name or nickname.
Rick may also refer to:
- Alan Rick (born 1976), Brazilian politician, journalist, pastor and television personality
- Johannes Rick (1869–1946), Austrian-born Brazilian priest and mycologist; also his botanical author abbreviation
- Marvin Rick (1901–1999), American middle-distance runner
Units of measure
- Rick, a quantity of firewood, related to a cord, in some parts of the US
- Rick, a stack or pile of hay, grain or straw
- Rick (film), a 2003 film starring Bill Pullman
- RICK, stock ticker symbol for Rick's Cabaret International, Inc.
- Tropical Storm Rick (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.