Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Richard or richard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Richard is a given name.
Richard may also refer to:
- Richard, Count of Évreux (died 1067), a Norman aristocrat
- Richard (first abbot of Fountains) (died 1139), an English Benedictine and Cistercian
- Richard, Count of Molise (died c. 1170), a Norman nobleman
- Richard, Count of Acerra (died 1196), an Italo-Norman nobleman
- Richard (II), bishop of Bayeux (early 12th century), France
- Richard (III), bishop of Bayeux (12th century), France
- Richard (Dean of Armagh), early 13th century Dean of Armagh, Ireland
- Richard (bishop of the Isles), late 13th century Bishop of the Isles, Scotland
- Richard, 4th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (1882–1925), in present-day Germany
- Richard (footballer, born 1994), Richard Candido Coelho, Brazilian footballer
- Richard (footballer, born 1999), Richard Alexandre Birkheun Rodrigues, Brazilian footballer
- Richard, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Richard, Iowa, United States
- Richard, West Virginia, United States
- Richard I and II, underground factories at Leitmeritz concentration camp
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Richard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.