|Occupation||Film and TV Producer|
Rick Schwartz is an American film and television producer and financier based in New York, whose credits include The Departed, Black Swan, Gangs of New York, Machete, The Others, The Chamber and Lip Sync Battle.
Schwartz began his film career at Miramax under Harvey and Bob Weinstein, working there for seven years and eventually serving as the company's senior vice president of production. At Miramax, Schwartz oversaw the development and production of projects including Martin Scorsese’s Gangs of New York, and The Departed, and Alejandro Amenabar’s The Others.
|Lip Sync Battle||2015||Executive Producer|
|Black Swan||2010||Executive Producer|
|The Lucky Ones||2008||Producer|
|The Aviator||2004||Executive Producer|
|The Human Stain||2003||Executive Producer|
|The Battle of Shaker Heights||2003||Executive Producer|
|Gangs of New York||2002||Co-Executive Producer|
|Birthday Girl||2001||Executive Producer|
|The Others||2001||Executive Producer|
|Love's Labour's Lost||2000||Associate Producer|
|Shakespeare in Love||1998||assistant: Harvey Weinstein|
|The Mighty||1998||assistant: Harvey Weinstein|
- Ian Mohr (January 20, 2015). "Matchmaker revealed! The man who set up Fallon and Kidman". Page Six. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- "The Man in 'Black'". Wizard World.
- "Overnight Prods". Variety. November 1, 2010.
- Tony Maglio (November 22, 2014). "Jimmy Fallon's 'Lip Sync Battle' Heads to Spike TV". The Wrap. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- Nellie Andreeva (November 21, 2014). "Jimmy Fallon, John Krasinski And Stephen Merchant To Produce & Perform On Lip Sync Battle Series For Spike". Deadline. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- "Producer Rick Schwartz gets book deal". Page Six. September 19, 2012. Retrieved January 25, 2016.
- "Prod'n vet Schwartz will ankle Miramax", Variety, Feb 19, 2004, retrieved February 5, 2016
- "Rick Schwartz launches Overnight", Variety, Sep 9, 2008, retrieved February 5, 2016
- "Jerrick, the company that relaunched Omni, unveils a new community publishing platform". TechCrunch.
- "After Buying Penthouse Founder's Archives, Jerrick Media Launches a Blogging Platform". Adweek.