|Look up RICO, Rico, or rico in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rico or RICO may refer to:
- Rico (name)
- Rico International, a manufacturer of reeds, mouthpieces, and woodwind accessories
- Rico (album), a 2000 album by Matt Bianco
- "Rico" (song), a 1998 song the Matthew Good Band from the album Underdogs
- "R.I.C.O. (song)", a 2015 (recorded 2012) Meek Mill song
- R.I.C.O. Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), a United States law targeting organized crime
- "RICO" (Better Call Saul), a 2015 episode of the TV show Better Call Saul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.