Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rideau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rideau (French for "curtain") may refer to:
In or near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Towns and places
Buildings and structures
Clubs and organizations
- Rideau (company), a Canada-based company providing recognition programs and products
- Rideau Arcott, a Canadian breed of domestic sheep
- Rideau, Cruchon et Compotier, a painting c. 1893 by Paul Cézanne
- Rideau Park (Edmonton), a neighbourhood in Alberta, Canada
- Rideau Park, a community in Roxboro, Calgary, Canada
- The Curtain (essay), by Milan Kundera, published 2005 as Le Rideau
- Curtains (1995 film), a 1995 Canadian short film, in English and French, also known as Rideau
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rideau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.