From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rieul or Saint Rieul may refer to:
- Saint Rieul of Senlis (died 260) bishop of Senlis
- Saint Rieul of Reims (died 698) bishop of Reims
- Roland Rieul (born 1906), French soldier and British spy
- Saint-Rieul, a commune in Brittany, France
- Church of Saint-Rieul, Brenouille, France
- Tour Saint-Rieul, a tower at Church of Saint-Justin in Louvres (Val-d'Oise)
- Rieul (hangul), the Korean letter "ㄹ"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rieul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.