Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rife or Rifé may refer to:
- Rife, Bhutan
- Rife, Alberta, a locality in the Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
- Rife House (Rogers, Arkansas)
- Rife Farmstead Osage Mills, Arkansas
- Rife House (Shawsville, Virginia)
- John Winebrenner Rife (1846-1908), Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Josh Rife (1979– ), American soccer player
- Joaquim Rifé (1942– ), Spanish footballer
- Royal Rife (1888-1971), discredited inventor of disease-eliminating machines
- RIFE, a full-stack open source Java web application framework
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.