From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rife or Rifé may refer to:
- Rife, Bhutan
- Rife, Alberta, a locality in the Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
- Rife House (Rogers, Arkansas)
- Rife Farmstead Osage Mills, Arkansas
- Rife House (Shawsville, Virginia)
- John Winebrenner Rife (1846-1908), Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Josh Rife (1979– ), American soccer player
- Joaquim Rifé (1942– ), Spanish footballer
- Royal Rife (1888-1971), discredited inventor of disease-eliminating machines
- RIFE, a full-stack open source Java web application framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.