(Redirected from Rifts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rift is a geological occurrence where the Earth's crust and lithosphere are being pulled apart.
Rift may also refer to:
- Great Rift Valley, Ethiopia, a rift valley in Ethiopia
- Great Rift Valley, Kenya, a rift valley in Kenya
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Rift (1990 film), a movie directed by Juan Piquer Simón and starring R. Lee Ermey involving a submarine rescue that goes awry
- The Rift (2012 film), a 2012 film directed by Robert Kouba
- Rift (video game), a 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Rifts (role-playing game), 1990 multi-genre role-playing game created by Kevin Siembieda
- Rifts: Promise of Power, a 2005 video game
- Far Gate, a 2001 computer game which was known as The Rift prior to its retail release
- Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Rift, one of the three-part comic books of Avatar: The Last Airbender
- The Rift (Allan novel), a 2017 novel by Nina Allan
- The Rift (Williams novel), a 1999 novel by Walter Jon Williams
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Rift (album), a 1993 album by Phish
- Rifts (album), a 2009 album by Oneohtrix Point Never
- Cardiff Rift, a fictional breach in space-time in the television series Doctor Who and Torchwood
- Metabolic rift, a shorthand expression for Karl Marx's notion of a rupture in the metabolic interaction between humanity and the rest of nature
- Oculus Rift, a virtual reality head-mounted display
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.