|Look up rig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rig may refer to:
- Rig, an alternate name for Bandar Rig, a city in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Rig District, a district in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Rig Rural District, a rural district in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Rig, Gilan, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Rig, Jask, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Rig, Lirdaf, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Rig, an alternate name for Rig-e Bala, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- rig (mathematics), a structure similar to rings without the requirement that elements should have additive inverses
- drilling rig, a structure housing equipment used to drill or extract oil from underground
- ríg or rí, Irish language word for "king"
- rig or run rig, a traditional system of land occupation in Scotland
- rig, a horse-drawn carriage together with the horses and harness
- rig, a parachute system in skydiving
- Ridgling, or rig, a male animal with one or both testicles undescended
- rig, a transmitter, receiver, or transceiver in amateur radio
- rig, in abstract algebra, a humorous name for a semiring, being a ring without negative elements (n)
- rig, something that a dog pulls when mushing
- rig, the configuration of sails and other rigging on a sailing vessel
- rig, to engage in cheating during a game, election, etc.
- Ríg (Norse god) or Heimdall, the father of mankind in Norse mythology
- rig (stage lighting)
- rigging or skeletal animation, grouping the elements of parts such as limbs in an animated 3D computer model
- Rig (Dead or Alive)
- Spotted estuary smooth-hound, a fish
RIG may refer to:
- RIG, the ticker symbol for Transocean Inc., a Swiss offshore drilling company
- Radio Independents Group, the radio producers' trade organisation in the United Kingdom
- radiologically inserted gastrostomy, a feeding tube inserted into the stomach using radiology
- All pages beginning with "rig"
- All pages with a title containing rig
- Big Rig (disambiguation)
- Rigg (disambiguation)
- Rigger (disambiguation)
- Rigging (disambiguation)
- Riggs, a surname
- Rigveda, in Hinduism, a sacred collection of Vedic Sanskrit hymns dedicated to the gods
- Rigged (book), a 2007 book by author Ben Mezrich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.