From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ripe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ripe may refer to:
- Ripening, especially of fruit
- Ripeness in viticulture, how the term "ripe" is used in viticulture and winemaking
- RIPE, Réseaux IP Européens
- RIPE NCC, the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for Europe
- Ripeness, a term in law
- Ripe, East Sussex, in England
- Ripe (AN), in Italy
- Ripe (film), a 1996 drama released in 1997 by Mo Ogrodnik
- Ripe (album), a 2007 album by Ben Lee
Persons with the name Ripe:
- Wilhelm Ripe (1818–1885), German painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ripe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.