From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
River Tame is a Celtic river name, used in England to refer to:
- River Tame, Greater Manchester, a river that meets the Goyt to form the Mersey
- River Tame, West Midlands, the largest tributary of the Trent
- River Tame, North Yorkshire, a tributary of the Leven and then the Tees
- River Tamar, a river that forms part of the border between Devon and Cornwall
- River Thame, a river that flows through Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, a tributary of the Thames
- River Thames, a river that flows through Oxford, Reading, and London
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.