From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roadies)
|Look up roadie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roadie or roadies may refer to:
- Road crew, the technicians or support personnel who travel with a band on tour
- Road Dogg, a wrestler formerly known as "The Roadie"
- "The Ballad of John Bonham's Coke Roadie", a 1987 single by TISM
- Mobile Roadie, a mobile app manager
Film and TV
- Roadie (film), a 1980 film starring Meat Loaf
- Roadies (TV series), an American television series created by Cameron Crowe airing on Showtime
- MTV Roadies, a reality television show on MTV India
- Rhodie, expatriate Zimbabweans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roadie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.