Roads & Bridges
|Format||Paper and online magazine|
|Owner(s)||Scranton Gillette Communications|
|Headquarters||Arlington Heights, Illinois, USA|
|Website||Roads & Bridges|
Roads & Bridges magazine is a 107-year-old trade publication serving construction and maintenance professionals, as well as heavy equipment manufacturers. The magazine was created by Scranton Gillette Communications in 1906. It provides industry news, information on relevant equipment and safety recommendations and has been cited in studies of American infrastructure. Roads & Bridges works with associations such as AASHTO, AEM, ESWP and ARTBA. Content is distributed through print, online, live events, custom media and webinars.
- Osif, Bonnie A. (2012). Using the Engineering Literature. CRC Press. p. 515. ISBN 9781439850022.
- Hannon, John J. (2007). Emerging Technologies for Construction Delivery. Transportation Research Board. p. 106. ISBN 9780309097918.
- Public Benefits of Highway System Preservation And Maintenance. Transportation Research Board. 2004. p. 32. ISBN 9780309070072.
- Transit Research Abstracts. Transportation Research Board, National Research Council. 1995. pp. 17, 362.
- "Engineers' Society of Western Pennsylvania Brochure" (PDF). Engineers' Society of Western Pennsylvania. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- Business Wire. "HCSS Awarded Three Roads and Bridges Contractors' Choice Awards". Virtualization Journal. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Top 10 Roads". Roads & Bridges. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Top 10 Bridges". Roads & Bridges. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "Washington, DC Bridge No.1 on "Roads & Bridges" 2012 Top Bridges List". The District of Columbia: District Department of Transportation. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
|This article about an engineering journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.