Roads in Belize
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belize has five major asphalt-paved two-lane roads:
- Philip Goldson Highway between Belize City and the Mexican border north of Corozal (95 miles or 153 kilometres)
- George Price Highway between Belize City and the Guatemalan border near Benque Viejo del Carmen (78.3 miles or 126.0 kilometres)
- Hummingbird Highway from Belmopan to Dangriga (55 miles or 89 kilometres)
- Southern Highway from Dangriga to Punta Gorda (104 miles or 167 kilometres)
- "Belize". The CIA World Factbook. Retrieved 5 December 2012.