From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roark is a name which may refer to:
- Charles Thomas Irvine Roark, British polo player
- Roark Critchlow (born 1963), Canadian actor
- James Roark (1946?-1995), pseudonym of James Barnas, a Pulitzer Prize-nominated photographer
- William Marshall Roark (1938-1965), United States fighter pilot killed over North Vietnam
- Anund C. Roark, congressional medal of honor
- Howard Roark, the protagonist of Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead
- The Roark family, a fictional dynasty in Frank Miller's graphic novel series Sin City
- Roark, the Gym Leader of the Oreburgh Gym in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
- Ted Roark, who appeared in three episodes in NBC's Chuck.
- Ellen Roark, law student in A Time to Kill film, 1996
- Roark Capital Group, a US-based private equity firm
- USS Roark (FF-1053), a United States Navy frigate named for William Marshall Roark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.