From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Rourke.
Roark may refer to:
- Roark Capital Group, a US-based private equity firm
- USS Roark (FF-1053), a United States Navy frigate
- Roark, Missouri
People with the name
- Roark Bradford (1896–1948), American short story writer and novelist
- Roark Critchlow (born 1963), Canadian actor
- Roark Gourley (born 1949), American painter, sculptor, and mixed media artist
- Roark Asa Craven (born 1955), Landscape designer, Landscape owner, Carmel, CA
- Charles Thomas Irvine Roark, British polo player
- James Roark (1946?–1995), pseudonym of photographer James Barnas
- Raymond J. Roark, pseudonym of Warren Young, Professor of Mechanics (University of Wisconsin), known for writing Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain with Richard Budynas
- William Marshall Roark (1938–1965), United States fighter pilot killed over North Vietnam
- Howard Roark, the protagonist of Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead
- Roark family, a fictional dynasty in Frank Miller's graphic novel series Sin City
- Roark Junior, the primary villain of That Yellow Bastard
- Ted Roark, a character on Chuck
- Roark (Pokémon), the Gym Leader of the Oreburgh Gym in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.