From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rob or rob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rob or ROB may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Rob (TV series), an American comedy show
- Rob Donovan, a character on the British soap opera Coronation Street
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, a 1993 video game
- R.O.B., an accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- ROB 64, a character in the Star Fox video game series
- the title character of Rob Riley, a British comic strip
- Rob a character from The Amazing World of Gumball.
- Rob a character from Rob the Robot.
- Robertsonian translocation, a form of chromosomal rearrangement
- Re-order buffer for out-of-order execution in microprocessors
- ISM Report On Business (informally the R.O.B.), an economic report issued by the Institute for Supply Management
- Report on Business, a section of the Globe and Mail newspaper
- IATA code for Roberts International Airport in Monrovia, Liberia
- the verb for robbery
- Rob, Velike Lašče, a settlement in Slovenia
- Rob (dog) (1939–1952), a dog awarded the Dickin Medal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.