From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rob or rob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rob or ROB may refer to:
- R.O.B., an accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Rob (dog) (1939–1952), a dog awarded the Dickin Medal
- Rob (TV series), an American comedy television series
- Rob, Velike Lašče, a settlement in Slovenia
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, a 1993 video game
- Re-order buffer for out-of-order execution in microprocessors
- ISM Report On Business (informally the R.O.B.), an economic report issued by the Institute for Supply Management
- Report on Business, a section of the Globe and Mail newspaper
- Roberts International Airport in Monrovia, Liberia
- Robertsonian translocation, a form of chromosomal rearrangement
- ROB 64, a character in the Star Fox video game series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.