|Birth name||Robert Bloomfield|
|Also known as||Bobby Bloomfield|
|Genres||Dance, rock, indie|
|Occupation(s)||Record producer, audio engineer, musician|
Rob (Bobby) Bloomfield is a dance, rock and indie record producer and audio engineer living in Stoke Newington, London. His list of work includes writing, production and remixes for Does It Offend You, Yeah?, 50 Cent, Linkin Park, The Faint, Natalia Kills, dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip, Christopher Lee and Vienna Ditto. Bloomfield has also produced music for Audi, La Redoute and Barclaycard commercials  and for the HBO movie Hollywood Flies. He has played in various bands including Does It Offend You, Yeah? and he is a relative of the English labouring class poet Robert Bloomfield.
Selected engineering/production/writing credits
- 2004: Barclaycard (commercial) – The Key (Writer/Producer)
- 2005: Hollywood Flies (film) – (Composer)
- 2006 Sixnationstate -Taking Me Over (Jeepster Recordings) - (Producer)
- 2008: Does It Offend You, Yeah – You Have No Idea What You're Getting Youself Into (Writer/Drums/Bass/Guitar/Backing vocals)
- 2009: The Faint – The Geeks Were Right (Remixer)
- 2010: Natalia Kills – Zombie (Remixer)
- 2010: Linkin Park - The Catalyst (Remixer)
- 2010: 50 Cent - Do You Think About Me (Remixer)
- 2010: Escape The Fate – Issues (Remixer)
- "Barclaycard Ad (Jennifer Aniston)". YouTube. 2009-02-28. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- "producer, composer & mixing engineer". Bobby Bloomfield. 2014-06-02. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- "Rob Bloomfield Discography at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
- "Bobby Bloomfield Discography at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2014-07-29.