Robarts or Robartes may refer to:
- Baron Robartes, a hereditary peerage first created for Richard Robartes (January 26, 1625)
- Charles Robartes (1660–1723), Second Earl of Radnor
- John Robartes, 1st Earl of Radnor (1606–1685), succeeded his father, Richard Robartes, as Baron Robartes of Truro in May 1634
- John Robarts (1917–1982), a Canadian lawyer and statesman, and Premier of Ontario
- John Robarts (Bahá'í) (1901–1991), a prominent Canadian Bahá'í
- John Robarts (VC) (1818–1888), an English recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Richard Robarts a former Formula One driver from England
- Robert Robartes (1634–1682), Viscount Bodmin
- Thomas Agar-Robartes, 6th Viscount Clifden (1844-1930) known as Lord Robartes from 1882 to 1899
- Michael Robartes and the Dancer, a 1921 book of poems by William Butler Yeats
- Robarts Library, the main humanities and social sciences library of the University of Toronto
- Robarts Research Institute, a non-profit medical research facility in London, Ontario with a staff of nearly 600 people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robarts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.