|Date of birth||18 August 1951|
|Original team(s)||Tottenham Technical School|
|Height||192 cm (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||85.5 kg (188 lb)|
|1980–1981||South Melbourne||16 (1)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1981.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Robert 'Robbie' McGhie (born 18 August 1951) is a former Australian rules football player who played in the VFL between 1969 and 1972 and again in 1979 for the Footscray Football Club, from 1973 to 1978 for the Richmond Football Club and in 1980 and 1981 for the South Melbourne Football Club. McGhie was appointed coach of the Sunshine Football Club in the VFA for the 1990 season, but the club was unable to convince the VFA to restore its licence to compete (it had been revoked about a month before McGhie's appointment) so he never coached the club in a game.
- "McGhie to coach Sunshine". Sunshine–Western Suburbs Advocate. Sunshine, VIC. 29 November 1989. p. 3.
- Hogan P: The Tigers Of Old, Richmond FC, Melbourne 1996
- Greenberg, Tony (2012-10-22). "Top 20 Tiger trade pick-ups: No. 5". Richmond Football Club. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- Robbie McGhie's playing statistics from AFL Tables
- Robbie McGhie at AustralianFootball.com
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|