|Full name||Robert John Pethick|
|Date of birth||8 September 1970|
|Place of birth||Tavistock, Devon, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2001–2004||Brighton & Hove Albion||64||(0)|
|2004–2006||Havant & Waterlooville|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Pethick was born in Tavistock, and played for Weymouth, Portsmouth and Bristol Rovers before his 2001 move to Brighton. Whilst at Brighton, Pethick scored once in the FA Cup against Norwich City. He returned to Weymouth to play under Steve Claridge, whilst the BBC show Football Diaries was shown. He subsequently played for Havant & Waterlooville before announcing his retirement in 2006.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2003). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2003/2004. Queen Anne Press. p. 334. ISBN 1-85291-651-6.
- "Pethick joins Brighton". BBC Sport. 2001-07-02. Retrieved 2008-01-23.
- "Norwich ease past Brighton". BBC. 11 February 2003. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- "Pethick in Football Diaries". imDB. Retrieved 2008-06-24.
- Robbie Pethick at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|