Roberson is a patronymic surname and a variant of Robertson, derived from the given name Robert. Over the centuries, there have been many derivations of the Robertson surname, including Robason. The geographical origins of the surname Roberson is Scotland and northern England. Robertson is also a highland clan and also has many derivatives of the name.
- Anthony Roberson
- Chris Roberson (disambiguation)
- Dante Roberson
- Darryl Roberson
- Ell Roberson
- Eric Roberson
- Jennifer Roberson
- LaTavia Roberson
- Lee Roberson
- Terrance Roberson
- Roberson Wine
- Robersonville, NC
- Robertson (disambiguation)
- Robinson (disambiguation)
- Robeson (disambiguation)
As of 08:33, 28 September 2009, this article is derived in whole or in part from Robersons.us. The copyright holder has licensed the content in a manner that permits reuse under CC BY-SA 3.0 and GFDL. All relevant terms must be followed. The original text was at "Roberson Family History".
- "Roberson Name Meaning & Roberson Family History at Ancestry.com". ancestry.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- Mike Roberson. "Roberson Family". robersons.us. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Roberson Family History at ROBERSONS.us". robersons.homestead.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Surname Database: Roberson Last Name Origin". surnamedb.com. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
|This page lists people with the surname Roberson. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|