Robert Burns (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Robert Burns (sculpture))
Robert Burns (1759–1796) was a Scottish poet.
Robert Burns may also refer to:
- Robert Burnes (1719-1789), uncle of Robert Burns the poet
- Robert Burns (theologian) (1789–1869), Scottish theological writer and church leader
- Robert Burns (representative) (1792–1866), U.S. Representative from New Hampshire
- Robert A. Burns (1944-2004), art director and production designer
- Robert Easton Burns (1805–1863), Canadian lawyer, judge, and Chancellor of the University of Toronto
- Robert Burns (artist) (1869–1941), Scottish Art nouveau and Decorative arts painter and designer
- Robert H. Burns (born 1870), Wisconsin State Assemblyman
- Robert Burns (Oklahoma politician) (1874–1950), American attorney and politician
- Robert L. Burns (1876–1955), Los Angeles city councilman
- Robert Elliott Burns (1892–1955), author of I Am a Fugitive from a Georgia Chain Gang!
- Robert K. Burns (1896–1982), American biologist known for sexual differentiation in vertebrates
- Robert Whitney Burns (1908–1964), US Air Force Lieutenant General
- Robert Lee Burns (c. 1930–2002), American bank robber involved in an extradition cause célèbre
- Robert Burns (Quebec politician) (1936–2014), Canadian politician from Quebec
- Robert Andrew Burns (born 1943), British diplomat
- Rob Burns (born 1953), English/New Zealand bass player and author
- Robert J. Burns, software architect and candidate in the United States House of Representatives elections in Illinois, 2010
- Robbie Burns (footballer) (born 1990), English footballer
- Robert Burns (cyclist) (born 1968), Australian cyclist
- Robert Burns Jr. (Architect) Modernist Architect in North Carolina.
See also List of Robert Burns memorials.
- Robert Burns (Steell), by John Steell
- Robert Burns (Stevenson), by William Grant Stevenson
- Robert Burns (Varga), Houston, Texas, United States
- Robert Burns Memorial (Barre), by J. Massey Rhind
- Robert Burns Memorial (Montreal), by G. A. Lawson
- Bobby Burns (disambiguation)
- Bob Burns (disambiguation)
- Robert Byrne (disambiguation)
- Robert Burn (1829–1904), English scholar
- Rob Byrnes (born 1958), American gay novelist and blogger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robert Burns.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.