Robert Glover (martyr)
Glover was born at Mancetter, Warwickshire, and educated at Eton College and King's College, Cambridge. Under Henry VIII he became attracted to Protestant views. He gained in BA in 1538, MA in 1541, and was a fellow until 1543. He married a niece of Hugh Latimer.
- Susan Wabuda, ‘Glover, Robert (d. 1555)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004, accessed 8 September 2008
- "Glover, Robert (GLVR533R)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- "Robert Glover, scholar of King's in 1533; burnt to death at Coventry on the 20th of September, 1555". Creasy, Memoirs, p. 67.
- Munden, Alan (1997) The Coventry Martyrs (Coventry: a Coventry Archives publication).
- Creasy, E. S., Memoirs of Eminent Etonians: With Notices of the Early History of Eton College, R. Bentley, 1850.
|This biography article of an English religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|