Robert Koch (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Robert Koch (1843–1910) was a German physician.
Robert Koch may also refer to:
- Robert Koch (film), a 1939 German historical drama film
- Robert Koch (footballer) (born 1986), German footballer
- Robert Koch Woolf (1923–2004), American interior decorator
- Bobby Koch (born 1960), American politician
- Robot Koch, stage name for Robert Koch, a German, Los Angeles based electronic band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robert Koch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.