Robert Miller (businessman)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Robert Miller (Future Electronics))
|Born||July 1943 (age 73–74)|
|Alma mater||Rider University|
|Occupation||Businessman and founder of Future Electronics|
|Net worth||US$2.6 billion (as of January 2017[update])|
Robert Miller (born July 1943), is a Canadian businessman who founded Future Electronics in 1968, and built it into the world's third-largest electronics distributor.
- "The World's Billionaires: Robert Miller". Forbes. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- Ojo, Bolaji (16 April 2014). "Getting to Know Future Electronics’ Robert Miller, Part Two". Electronics Purchasing Strategies. BBG Enterprises Inc. Retrieved 15 July 2015.
- "FUTURE ELECTRONICS LIMITED - Officers (free information from Companies House)". Beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Miller's crossroad - Canadian Business - Your Source For Business News". Canadian Business. 2010-09-08. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Robert Miller, The World's Richest People". Forbes.com. 2006-02-13. Retrieved 2017-01-26.