Robert W. Brooks
Robert Wolfe Brooks (Washington, D.C., September 16, 1952 – Montreal, September 5, 2002) was a mathematician known for his work in spectral geometry, Riemann surfaces, circle packings, and differential geometry.
- Brooks, Robert (1981). "Some remarks on bounded cohomology". Riemann surfaces and related topics: Proceedings of the 1978 Stony Brook Conference (State Univ. New York, Stony Brook, N.Y., 1978). Ann. of Math. Stud. 97. Princeton, N.J.: Princeton Univ. Press. pp. 53–63. MR 0624804.
- Brooks, Robert (1988). Constructing isospectral manifolds. Amer. Math. Monthly. 95. pp. 823–839. MR 967343.
- Brooks, Robert, "Form in Topology", The Magicians of Form, ed. by Robert M. Weiss. Laurelhurst Publications, 2003.
- Buser, Peter (2005). "Geometry, spectral theory, groups, and dynamics". Contemp. Math. 387. Providence, RI: Amer. Math. Soc.: 1–35. MR 2179784.
- Ivanov, N.V. "Foundations of the theory of bounded cohomology". Journal of Mathematical Sciences. 37 (3): 1090–1115. doi:10.1007/BF01086634.