Robert the Devil (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert the Devil is a figure of medieval European legend.
Robert the Devil may also refer to:
- Robert le diable (opera), an 1831 opera by Giacomo Meyerbeer
- Robert the Devil (Gilbert), an operatic parody of Meyerbeer's opera by W. S. Gilbert
- Robert the Devil (horse) (1877–1889), a British thoroughbred racehorse
- Robert I, Duke of Normandy (1000–1035), sometimes identified with the character of legend
- Complainte de Robert le Diable, a French poem by Louis Aragon, in hommage to Robert Desnos. It was set to music by Jean Ferrat and appeared on his album Ferrat chante Aragon (1971).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robert the Devil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.