Roberto Garcia Lachner
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Roberto Garcia Lachner|
2 January 1977 |
Mason City, Iowa, United States
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (150 lb)|
|Team||Banco BANSOL Costa Rica|
Roberto Garcia Lachner (born 2 January 1977), is a triathlete from the country of Costa Rica, who specializes in freestyle swimming , but also competes in amateur road bicycle racing . As a youth swimmer, Garcia trained under the guidance of U.S. 6-time Olympic swim coach Michael Lohberg and was named twice by the Florida Gold Coast Swimming Organization a Top 10 Age Group Swimmer in 1988 and 1989, held 50, 100 and 200 yard freestyle pool records at the Coral Springs Aquatic & Sports Complex and has competed in numerous amateur road races, marathons and triathlons including offroad MTB , olympic, Ironman 70.3 and full Ironman Triathlon distances.
- Herren, David (26 January 1992). "Roberto Garcia competes with Coral Springs Swim Team in LN Open International Swimming Meet in Luxembourg". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Chinchilla, Edgar (10 April 2010). "80km one-man breakaway during stage one of the eighth edition of the Vuelta San Carlos". La Nacion. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Zumbado, Sandra (10 November 2000). "Stage winner of the 2000 Vuelta Internacional de Higuito". La Nacion. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Robb, Sharon (13 October 1991). "Roberto Garcia trains under former West German national coach, Michael Lohberg". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Florida Gold Coast Swimming
- Coral Springs Aquatic Complex
- Bair, Nikki. "Stage 10 of the 36th Vuelta a Costa Rica". Cycling News. CyclingNews.com. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Sheehan, Kelly. "5th out of the water at XTERRA Costa Rica". xterraplanet.com. www.xterraplanet.com. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roberto Garcia Lachner.|