From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Roberton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roberton may refer to:
- James Roberton, Lord Bedlay, Scottish advocate and judge
- James Roberton (1896–1996), New Zealand soldier, doctor and genealogist
- Dr Ernest Roberton, one of the founders of the Diocesan school for girls, Auckland
- John Roberton (1776) (1776–1840), Physician and social reformer
- John Roberton (1797) (1797–1876), Obstetrician and social reformer
- Hugh S. Roberton (1874–1952), Scottish composer and founder of the Glasgow Orpheus Choir;
- Hugh Roberton (1900–1987), Hugh's son, Australian MP and foundation member for the National Party of Australia
- Dylan Roberton (born 1991), AFL player
- Elizabeth Roberton, a European settler on Motuarohia whose murder was the subject of the trial of Wiremu Kingi Maketu
- Thomas Beattie Roberton (1879–1936), Scottish born Canadian journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roberton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.