birds on Roberts Lake in 2009
|Location||Rohnert Park, California|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Max. length||800 feet (240 m)|
|Surface area||5 acres (2.0 ha)|
|Surface elevation||98 feet (30 m)|
Roberts Lake is a reservoir at 5010 Roberts Lake Road in Rohnert Park, California, USA. Named after Arthurt N. Roberts, a five-term mayor who died in 1986, it is the centerpiece of Roberts Lake Park, a city park.
The lake is the site of an annual free fishing derby for children fifteen years and under. Fish species found in the lake include rainbow trout, bluegill, crappie, channel catfish, carp, and largemouth bass.
- List of dams and reservoirs in California
- List of lakes in California
- List of lakes in the San Francisco Bay Area
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Roberts Lake
- "Where is Roberts Lake located?". Retrieved 2008-07-06.
- "Fishing Derby". Retrieved 2008-07-06.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Roberts Lake Park
- "Who can enter the fishing derby?". Retrieved 2008-07-06.
- "Rohnert Park Fishing Derby". Retrieved 2008-07-06.
|This geographical article related to Sonoma County, California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|