Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up robo or robo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Robo may refer to:
- robot, an electro-mechanical device that can perform autonomous or preprogrammed tasks
- Automation (robo-), roboticization
- Robo (musician) (born 1955), Roberto Valverde, drummer in punk bands Black Flag and The Misfits
- Robo (Chrono Trigger), a playable character in the 1995 video game Chrono Trigger
- Robotrippin, non-medical use of the pharmaceutical dextromethorphan (DXM or Robo)
- Robo, an aircraft design study undertaken in the late 1950s for a Rocket Bomber, absorbed into the abortive X-20 Dyna-Soar project
- Robomower, the robotic mulching lawnmower sold by Friendly Robotics
- Roborovski hamster, the smallest and fastest breed of Hamster. Kept as a domestic pet.
- Roundabout (gene family), the Drosophila melanogaster gene involved in axon guidance in the CNS
- Robo (film), a 2008 Indian Malayalam film
- FC Robo, a football club from Lagos, Nigeria
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with Robo
- All pages with titles containing Robo or Robos
- Roboman (disambiguation)
- Robot (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.