Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Shinobu Yaguchi|
|Written by||Shinobu Yaguchi|
|Music by||Mikki Yoshino|
|Edited by||Ryuji Miyajima|
Fuji Television, Altamira Pictures
|Box office||¥1.16 billion (Japan)|
Robo-G (ロボジー Robo Ji) is a 2012 Japanese comedy film directed by Shinobu Yaguchi and starring Mickey Curtis and Yuriko Yoshitaka. Curtis, who goes by the stage name Igarashi Shinjirō in this film, plays the role of a 73-year-old man, while Yoshitaka stars as a robots-obsessed college student.
Robo-G was released in Japanese cinemas on 14 January 2012.
The song in the final credits is an adaptation of Mr. Roboto
- Mickey Curtis as Shigemitsu Suzuki, a 73-year-old man.
- Yuriko Yoshitaka as Yoko Sasaki, a college student who is obsessed with robots.
- Gaku Hamada as Hiroki Kobayashi, one of the robot developers at Kimura Electronics.
- Junya Kawashima as Shinya Nagai, one of the robot developers at Kimura Electronics.
- Kawai Shogo as Koji Ota, one of the robot developers at Kimura Electronics.
- Tomoko Tabata as Yayoi Itami
- Takehiko Ono as Sōsuke Kimura
- Emi Wakui as Saito Harue
- "Mickey Curtis, Yoshitaka Yuriko star in Yaguchi Shinobu's "Robo-G"". eiga.com. Tokyograph. 2011-07-02. Retrieved 2012-01-06. This is a translated version of article published by eiga.com
- "ロボジー(2011) on allcinema" (in Japanese). allcinema. Retrieved 2012-01-06.
- Kevin Ma (May 13, 2014). "Frozen tops Japan B.O. for tenth weekend". Film Business Asia. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|