Film poster advertising this film in Japan
|Directed by||Shinobu Yaguchi|
|Written by||Shinobu Yaguchi|
|Music by||Mikki Yoshino|
|Edited by||Ryuji Miyajima|
Fuji Television, Altamira Pictures
|Box office||¥1.16 billion (Japan)|
Robo-G (ロボジー Robo Ji?) is a 2012 Japanese film directed by Shinobu Yaguchi and starring Mickey Curtis and Yuriko Yoshitaka. Curtis, who goes by the stage name Igarashi Shinjirō in this film, plays the role of a 73-year-old man, while Yoshitaka stars as a robots-obsessed college student.
Robo-G was released in Japanese cinemas on 14 January 2012.
The song in the final credits is an adaptation of Mr. Roboto
- Mickey Curtis as Shigemitsu Suzuki, a 73-year-old man.
- Yuriko Yoshitaka as Yoko Sasaki, a college student who is obsessed with robots.
- Tomoko Tabata as Yayoi Itami
- Takehiko Ono as Sōsuke Kimura
- Gaku Hamada as Hiroki Kobayashi, one of the robot developers at Kimura Electronics.
- Emi Wakui as Saito Harue
- Junya Kawashima as Shinya Nagai, one of the robot developers at Kimura Electronics.
- Kawai Shogo as Koji Ota, one of the robot developers at Kimura Electronics.
- "Mickey Curtis, Yoshitaka Yuriko star in Yaguchi Shinobu's "Robo-G"". eiga.com. Tokyograph. 2011-07-02. Retrieved 2012-01-06. This is a translated version of article published by eiga.com
- "ロボジー(2011) on allcinema" (in Japanese). allcinema. Retrieved 2012-01-06.
- Kevin Ma (May 13, 2014). "Frozen tops Japan B.O. for tenth weekend". Film Business Asia. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|