From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robotech is a shortened version of robotechnology, in context of a science fiction media franchise that includes:
- Robotech (TV series), the 1985 animated television series that debuted in North America
- Robotech: The Movie, the 1986 Cannon film that was shelved after poor test screenings
- Robotech art books, published by Starblaze Graphics and Stonebridge Press
- Robotech Collectible Card Game, published by Hero Factory
- Robotech comics, from various publishers ranging from Comico to DC Comics
- Robotech music, created by Ulpio Minucci and other composers
- Robotech (novels), written by Jack McKinney
- Robotech (role-playing game), first published by Palladium Books in 1986
- Robotech live-action film, see Robotech#Proposed live-action film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robotech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.