|Notable credit(s)||'The Star-News, Star-Banner, TimesDaily, Asheville Citizen-Times|
Robyn Tomlin (born 1971) is an American journalist who is the managing editor of The Dallas Morning News. She previously served as the editor of Digital First Media's Project Thunderdome in New York, NY
She is a 1996 graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's school of Journalism and Mass Communication (where she was a reporter and editor for The Daily Tar Heel). She worked as a reporter for The North Hills News Record and the Asheville Citizen-Times. She served as the city editor and the metro editor at the Asheville Citizen-Times before she moved to the TimesDaily in Florence, Alabama as the managing editor. She was named executive editor of the TimesDaily in 2002, executive editor of the Star-Banner in 2005, and executive editor of the The Star-News in 2008. Tomlin was named director of editorial innovation for The New York Times Regional Media Group in 2010.
Tomlin currently works for Digital First Media's Project Thunderdome as an editor. In July 2012, she began working for Digital Media where she oversaw news operations based in New York City across the company's network consisting of more than 800 multi-level products.
- "The Dallas Morning News names Robyn Tomlin as managing editor | Business | Dallas News". Dallas News. 2015-09-03. Retrieved 2017-05-13.
- "Posts by Robyn Tomlin". Inside Thunderdome. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- Pankratz, Howard. "Digital First Media Names RObyn Tomlin editor of Thunderdome". Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- "Robyn Tomlin named editor of Thunderdome" Net News Check
- "Star-News names new editor" Star-News
- "Sunshine Sickness", Brechner Report
- "Greetings from Central Florida", Editor and Publisher
- "Ocala Star-Banner names new editor" Editor and Publisher,
- Nancy Grace Show transcript, CNN
- "Ocala papers names editor" Jacksonville Times-Union
|This article about a United States journalist born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|