From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rockweed may refer to:
- Ascophyllum nodosum, a seaweed also known as knotted wrack or Norwegian kelp
- Fucus gardneri, a similar seaweed also known as bladderwrack
- Fucus vesiculosus, a similar seaweed also known as bladderwrack
- Pilea microphylla, a vascular plant native to Florida
- Silvetia, a common brown seaweed of Pacific Ocean rocky seashores
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rockweed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.