From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rococo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rococo is a style of 18th-century French art and interior design.
Rococo may also refer to:
- Rococo (band), an early 1970s progressive rock band from London, England
- Rococo (club), an R&B nightclub in Leicester Square, central London, England
- Rococo Revival, a 19th-century furniture style
- "Rococo", a song by Canadian band Arcade Fire, from the album The Suburbs
- Rocky Rococo, a Wisconsin-based pizzeria chain
- "Rocky Rococo", a supporting character in the Nick Danger sketches by the Firesign Theatre
- Variations on a Rococo Theme, a cello piece by Tchaikovsky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rococo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.