Rodger Ford is the managing partner at Anthem Equity Group.
Ford founded AlphaGraphics, a printshop business, in 1970. In 1979, the company began franchising its operations  and, during the 1980s, helped the company grow their franchise business. Alpha began expanding internationally in the late 1980s / early 1990s.
In 2004, Ford was appointed to the board of directors at Syncardia  and he became CEO in 2005. During Ford’s tenure at CEO, Syncardia greatly advanced the portability and effectiveness of their artificial heart technology.
Ford then left Syncardia to become CEO and chairman of the board at MicroMed Cardiovascular. In October 2013, Ford became Chairman and CEO of ReliantHeart, the successor in interest to Micromed.
- Rodger Ford
- AlphaGraphics About Us
- Vision And Savvy: Man Of The Year (Quick Printing: August 1988)
- First AlphaGraphics Shop Opens In Spain: Arizona Daily Star 7/4/89
- AlphaGraphics Success in Moscow proves Skeptics Wrong: Arizona Daily Star 4/22/90
- Pet Hotel Offers All The Comforts Of Home
- PETsHotel owners win award
- PetSmart Slideshare
- SynCardia Systems Appoints Rodger G. Ford to Board of Directors
- Michael Garippa Announced as SynCardia's New CEO
- The HeartAssist 5 VAD® To Be Introduced For the First Time in the U.S.
- 'Freedom' Driver Makes Artificial Heart Portable
- Freedom® Driver System Receives CE Mark to Power SynCardia’s Total Artificial Heart in Europe
- SynCardia Granted FDA Conditional Approval to Conduct IDE Clinical Study for Freedom Driver System
- MicroMed Cardiovascular Website
- Rodger Ford Joins MicroMed Cardiovascular as CEO and Chairman
- ReliantHeart Board of Directors
- ReliantHeart to Manufacture, Sell and Support the HeartAssist5(R) VAD; Former Syncardia CEO Rodger Ford to Oversee Company