Roger Phillips Graham (1909..1966), born in Spokane in the USA's state Washington, was an American science fiction writer who was published most often using the name Rog Phillips, but also used other names. Of his other pseudonyms only Craig Browning is notable for the genre. He is associated most with Amazing Stories and is known best for short fiction. He was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novelette during 1959.
- "The Yellow Pill"
- "Rat in the Skull"
- The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, page 928.
- Works by Rog Phillips at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Rog Phillips at Internet Archive
- Works by Rog Phillips at LibriVox (public domain audiobooks)
- Rog Phillips at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|