From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roj may refer to:
- Rój, a district in Poland
- Roj TV, a Kurdish satellite television station
- Roj Blake, the eponymous rebel leader from the BBC television series Blake's 7
- Andrzej Gąsienica Roj (1930-1989), Polish skier who competed in the 1952 Olympic Games - see Poland at the 1952 Winter Olympics
- Rok Roj (born 1986), Slovenian footballer
- Rings of Jupiter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.