From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roko may refer to:
- Roko, a given name:
- Roko, surname:
- Roko (title), a title used by Fiji of chiefly rank
- Roko Tui Dreketi, the Paramount Chief of Fiji's Rewa Province and of the Burebasaga Confederacy
- Raasta roko, means "obstruct the road" in Hindi; a form of protest
- Roko Aero aircraft builders in Zlin, making the Roko Aero NG4
- ROKO Construction, civil engineering and construction company, based in Uganda, active in Uganda, Rwanda, DR Congo and South Sudan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.