Roland Giraud in 2010
14 February 1942 |
Roland Giraud (born 14 February 1942) is a French actor. He married actress Maaike Jansen in 1966.
Giraud began his theatrical training in the 1960s and joined Coluche's theatrical company in 1971. Around this time he worked also with the troupe, Le Splendid. His first cinematic role came in 1974 in Michel Audiard's Bons baisers...à lundi. He acquired greater recognition for Papy fait de la résistance, and again, for his appearance in Coline Serreau's Trois hommes et un couffin, making him one of the most popular actors of the 1980s.
- Heroes Are Not Wet Behind the Ears (1979)
- Clara et les Chics Types (1981)
- Signes extérieurs de richesse (1983)
- Tranches de vie (1985)
- Sans peur et sans reproche (1988)
- Les secrets professionnels du Dr Apfelglück (1991)
- Beur sur la ville (2011)
- The Gilded Cage (2013)
- The Independent -'France glued to saga of the fugitive' 27 October 2009
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|