This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Roland Rotherham (AKA Roly or Uncle Roly) is a retired British writer and lecturer, who specializes in medieval legends and lore, especially those related to King Arthur, Merlin and Glastonbury. He also is an expert in historical cookery.
A biographical account of Rotherham, in relation to a conference that he attended in 2009, describes him as "Prof. Roland Rotherham B.A.(Hons), M.A, Ph.D., Ed.D, M.I.H.G.S and states that holds degrees in Ancient and Medieval studies, Anglo-Saxon Culture, Heraldry, Anglo-Norman Culture, Ancient and Medieval Cultural Studies, and Education. This account also states that he has travelled "extensively across the globe.Elsewhere, he is stated to have originally served in the cavalry, "serving on the personal staff of HM the Queen", and is cited to hold "BA in Ancient and Medieval Cultural Studies; BA in Theology; MA in Ancient and Medieval Cultural Studies and a Ph.D in Ancient and Medieval Cultural Studies.
- Historical cookery duo return to Lichfield for Easter special, Ross Hawkes, The Lichfield Blog, 7 April 2011 (WebCite archive Retrieved: 16 September 2011)
- Experimental Food Society – Members
- Official website of Roland Rotherham
- Professor Roland Rotherham at Witchfest UK 2002 (WebCite archive Retrieved: 26 October 2011)
- Professor Roland Rotherham on BBC Radio Shropshire
- Prof. Dr. Roland Rotherham at the MidWinter Fair 2008 on YouTube
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|