|Look up roleplay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roleplay may refer to:
- Role-playing, the act of adopting roles
- Sexual roleplay, the act of acting out sexual scenarios
- Roleplay simulation, roleplay as a learning method
- RolePlay (play), a 2001 Alan Ayckbourn play
- Inside Out (musical), an American musical previously titled Roleplay
- Role-playing game, a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roleplay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.