From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rolle or rolle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rolle is a small village in the canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
Rolle may also refer to:
- George Rolle (died 1552), lawyer
- Antrel Rolle (born 1982), American football safety
- Baron Rolle, a British peerage
- Brian Rolle (born 1988), American football linebacker
- Butch Rolle (born 1964), American football tight end
- Esther Rolle (1920–1998), American actress
- Hermann Rolle (1864 -1929) German entomologist
- Magnum Rolle (born 1986), Bahamian basketball player
- Marvin Rolle (born 1983), Bahamian tennis player
- Michel Rolle (1652–1719), French mathematician
- Myron Rolle (born 1986), American football safety, Rhodes Scholar
- Richard Rolle (1290–1349), an English religious writer, Bible translator, and hermit
- Samari Rolle (born 1976), American football cornerback
- Rolle family, of Stevenstone, Devon, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rolle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.